Personalized services designed to make your life easier.
From online banking to payroll processing, we offer a wealth of treasury management services for your convenience.
Online banking allows the business client to access accounts at anytime and perform the following banking activities:
- Check account status and review activity
- Place stop payments
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills, make payments and make loan advances
- View cleared check images
- Access eStatements
- Access our Treasury Management services (eACH, eWire, Positive Pay, etc.)
- Download account information in a variety of file formats
Business clients may send and receive funds using electronic Automated Clearing House (eACH). The most common application of eACH is for repetitive incoming or outgoing payments such as direct deposit of payroll or utility collections. eACH helps the business client:
- Reduce exposure to check fraud
- Simplify reconciliations
- Improve cash flow
Business clients may initiate domestic and international USD wire transfers from their desktops. Some of the benefits include:
- Email alerts on incoming and outgoing wires
- Save money as eWires cost less than manual wire transfers
Positive Pay provides online automated check matching that compares issued checks with checks presented for payment. The client has the ability to review incoming checks that do not match the disbursement file and make a pay/no pay decision.
Why use Positive Pay?
- Helps prevent check fraud
- Facilitates timely pay/return decisions
With this electronic deposit service, a simple desktop scanner is used to deposit checks without leaving the office. It is an efficient and secure way to make deposits. Some of the benefits of scanDeposit include:
- Save time and money by eliminating trips to bank
- Increase efficiency and security
- Improve cash flow with same-day availability
- Deposits can be made 24 hours a day (deposits made after 5pm PST will be posted the following business day)
Sweeps and Zero Balance Accounts
Investment Sweeps allow business clients to automatically move excess funds nightly and sweep them back when needed. Funds are transferred daily between an operating account and related investment account to efficiently manage cash resources, providing maximum flexibility with higher earnings potential.
Line of Credit Sweeps provide access to Line of Credit balances while only advancing funds as needed. Funds transfer nightly from the Line to cover items or pay down the Line with excess funds from a corresponding deposit account. This automated process helps minimize interest expense.
Zero Balance Accounts provide an automated way to consolidate funds in one main operating account while maintaining specialized sub accounts for payment and deposit processing.
Zero Balance Accounts
Keep your cash where you want it, right when you need it.
- Manage your deposits and fund disbursements in a cost-effective way
- At each end of day, automatically transfer funds out of any sub-accounts into a central concentration account, so that sub-accounts balance at zero
- Manage sub-accounts individually while keeping a concentration account to centralize cash flow
Merchant Services Credit Card Processing
Maximize sales potential by accepting credit and debit cards for payment. A variety of processing methods are available including terminals, virtual terminal and mobile. Competitive pricing and quality service make this a great addition to most businesses.
Corporate Credit Cards
Manage credit easily and efficiently with a corporate credit card. Several cards are available depending on business needs. Find the right card to fit day-to-day credit needs including business travel, entertainment, and other business expenses.
Ask about Lockbox, Cash Vault, Fed EDI Reporting and Payroll Processing.