Commercial Loan Servicing Assistant #13-587
Date Posted: 10/28/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Commercial Loan Operations department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. The Commercial Loan Operations Department of the Seattle Corporate Office has an opening for a Commercial Loan Servicing Assistant. This position is responsible for supporting all commercial loan servicing functions as assigned. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to following:
- Deliver excellent customer service to the internal and external customers (Business Banking and Commercial Real Estate) in the execution of all assigned business loan servicing duties and within service level standards.
- Support the ongoing servicing of the business loan post close.
- Exercise quality control oversight in the execution of all duties.
- Monitor and follow through to final disposition on various items such as payoffs and reconveyances, UCC renewals, insurance tracking, etc.
- Ensure all loans are closed and funded accurately, and the bank’s lien position is protected.
- Ensure timely communication regarding issue resolution.
- Design, implement and support quality control checklists and procedures.
- Follow up on funding requirements and any required loan documentation on closed loans.
- Follow the Bank’s Information Security policies, ensuring that the processing and handling of customer and confidential bank information is done in a secure manner and environment.
- Complete any other job related duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a high school diploma or approved equivalent with experience in a lending institution; math aptitude, 10-key, typing and computer proficiency; comfortable with applying critical thought to organizational and system processes; strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to multi-task and be flexible; good communication skills; must have valid driver’s license. Must have a good understanding of commercial lending terminology; experience in real estate lending processing and documentation is beneficial.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.