Deposit Operations Specialist - Business #14-010
Date Posted: 01/07/2014
This is a full-time position
in the Deposit Operations department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Business Operations Team of the Operations Department in the Seattle Corporate Office has an opening for a Deposit Operations Specialist, Business. This position is responsible for providing support to Business Banking, Division and Branch personnel. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform task, answer questions, fulfill requests, and resolve problems from internal and external clients.
- Act as "Help Desk" for incoming inquiries from Business Banking, Division and Branch personnel.
- Analyze and interpret policies and procedures.
- Perform various deposit operations functions and tasks that affect the Bank's compliance with existing, revised, and new federal and/or state compliance regulations.
- Provide quality control reviews on reports and a work from Business Banking, Division and Branch personnel.
- Assist in the ongoing support of business related policies, procedures, products and services.
- Closely adhere to the Bank's Information Security policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects related to functions within the Corporate Deposit Operations Department, and perform other duties as assigned.
The schedule for this position will vary; it may include evenings and weekends.
Position requires a High School diploma or approved equivalent; excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective analytical and organizational skills. Candidate should be able to accept instruction, prioritize, follow-through on work assignments with minimal supervision, and be able to work in a team environment. Must have working knowledge of or the ability to learn applicable state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to this position. Computer proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) is required. A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in business banking or bank operations is preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.