Personal Banker #14-116
Date Posted: 03/21/2014
This is a full-time position
in the South Sound department.
Location of job: Lakewood - Lakewood, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. The Rainier Beach Branch has an opening for a Personal Banker. This position is primarily responsible for providing high quality service to our clients. The Personal Banker role is responsible for opening new accounts (consumer and business), IRA’s and CD’s, taking loan applications (small business and consumer) and making out of office calls to businesses and referral sources. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or approved equivalent.
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50wpm), 10-key, filing.
- Organized and have excellent communications skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) and internet usage is necessary.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with Washington Federal’s quality standards.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 4221 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, WA 98466 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.