Project Coordinator-Operations #13-414
Date Posted: 08/02/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Deposit Operations department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Deposit Operations Department of the Seattle Corporate Office has an opening for a Project Coordinator-Operations. This position is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the Bank’s teller and new accounts systems. The role will also perform the project coordination functions to online banking support and includes small- to large-scale non-recurring projects as identified by management. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
Teller/New Accounts Systems:
- Assist in developing, updating, and maintaining functionality within the teller/new account systems.
- Assist in creating new documentation or imaging as required for teller/new accounts systems.
- Review enhancement requests for priority and implementation.
- Coordinate with training staff when new functionality must be trained and deployed to branch staff.
- Assist in deployment of updates as required.
- Create Initial Programming Requests (IPRs).
- Create or assist in providing business requirements for IPRs.
- Perform testing and validation of IPRs in conjunction with the Programming and QA teams.
- Implement, document, and maintain previously released IPRs.
- Assist in maintaining and enforcing policy to stay current with regulatory changes.
- Diagnose and resolve communication errors from the client, Bank, and vendor levels.
- Effectively communicate and work cooperatively with online/telephone banking vendors.
The schedule for this position will vary; it may include evenings and weekends.
Position requires a High School diploma or equivalent, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective analytical and organizational skills. Candidate should be able to accept instruction, prioritize, follow-through on work assignments with minimal supervision, and be able to work in a team environment. Must have working knowledge of or the ability to learn applicable state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to this position. Computer proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications is required, and the ability to learn additional systems with minimal instruction. A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in banking or financial industry is required. A minimum of 2 years experience with STeller and Compass is required.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.