Human Resource Coordinator #13-354
Date Posted: 07/15/2013
This is a full-time position
in the Mid Sound department.
Location of job: Everett - Everett, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Mid Sound Division has an opening for an HR Coordinator. This position will be located at the Everett Branch. This position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources activities of the Division under the direction of the Division Manager and in coordination with the Corporate Human Resources Office. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Posting all open positions for the Division, recruiting and interviewing applicants;
- Conducting new employee orientations;
- Coordinating and completing all benefit enrollment documentation;
- Meeting EEOC compliance standards;
- Maintaining accurate and confidential records;
- Administering HR policies and procedures consistently;
- Reviewing and processing payroll timesheets; preparing twice-monthly payroll report;
- Preparing and tracking paperwork for new hires, terms and leaves of absence;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports including job openings, FTE, etc.;
- Assisting Managers with performance evaluations and counselings, preparing documentation and tracking for completion/follow-up;
- Attending and assisting Division Manager with meetings, conference calls and trainings.
- Providing administrative and clerical assistance to the Division Manager.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, be organized, have the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines, able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, prior human resources experience preferred, but not required, proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, and due to the nature of this position, have the ability to maintain employee confidentiality.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.