Business Loan Coordinator #12-232
Date Posted: 09/11/2012
This is a full-time position
in the Commercial Loan Processing department.
Location of job: Seattle - Downtown - Seattle, WA
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today's opportunity. The Commercial Banking Operations Department has an opening for a Business Loan Coordinator. This position is responsible for supporting all commercial loan processing and documentation functions, as assigned, delivering comprehensive and prompt customer service to internal and external clients, and exercising quality control oversight in the execution of all duties. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external clients (Business Banking Commercial Real Estate) in the execution of all assigned commercial processing duties and within service level standards.
- Manage loan approval requirements and conditions.
- Order appraisal, environment, structural, title reports, flood determinations, insurance certifications/binders, and UCCs.
- Open escrow with title/escrow companies and set up escrow files; order payoffs.
- Review preliminary title reports and coordinate the clearing of title issues related to closing; ensure lien position is secure.
- Coordinate with in-house experts or outside legal counsel on technical transactions.
- Set up loan files including preparation of loan documentation using the LaserPro commercial lending application.
- Prepare closing and escrow instructions and review and approve final escrow instructions and loan documents; coordinate closing with the escrow company.
- Prepare boarding instructions.
- Follow the Bank’s Information Security policies, ensuring that the processing and handling of client and confidential bank information is done in a secure manner and environment.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per workweek.
Position requires a minimum 2 years experience using Laser Pro software system. Good understanding of commercial lending terminology and experience in real estate lending processing and documentation required. High school diploma or approved equivalent with experience in a lending institution. Math aptitude, 10-key, typing and computer proficiency. Comfortable with applying critical thoughts to organizational and system processes. Strong organizational and analytical skills, ability to multi-task and be flexible, and excellent communication skills.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or 425 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101 Attn: Human Resources. Washington Federal promotes a healthy working environment for all of our employees. To that end, Washington Federal makes it a policy to not offer employment to individuals who smoke or use tobacco products. You must also successfully pass a background/credit check, and drug test to be considered for employment at Washington Federal.
Washington Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.