Do your banking with us 24/7.
Sometimes you need to do your banking after hours. That's why Washington Federal offers online banking, bill payment online, and 24-hour telephone banking.
Online Banking puts your account at your fingertips.
Our Online Banking is free to all clients and allows you to:
- Consumers can register for online banking on our website.
- Check the status and activity of your Washington Federal accounts, including determining which checks have cleared.
- Transfer money between your Washington Federal accounts.
- Make loan payments and get advances from your Washington Federal line of credit.
- Manage your Washington Federal accounts, place stop payments, view check images and more.
- Business clients should contact their banker to register for online banking.
- Test drive online banking by visiting our demo pages.
Pay your bills online safely and conveniently.
Our online Bill Pay is a free service that lets you:
- Pay any bill -- your mortgage, credit card, phone bill and more.
- Set up an automatic monthly payment to another account.
- Access your account anytime.
- Save on postage and know your bills will be paid on time.
Use telephone banking to get quick answers.
Account information is just a phone call away. Washington Federal's Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Access deposit, withdrawal, balance and check clearing information for your Washington Federal accounts 24 hours a day.
- Transfer money between your Washington Federal checking and savings accounts.
- Access Washington Federal loan information and make payments.
- Receive Washington Federal line of credit advances.
- For Telephone Banking access, call 877-431-1876. (Outside the U.S. call 801-375-3373.)
Set up automatic deposits and withdrawals.
Transfer funds between your Washington Federal accounts and track automatic payments through online banking.
*Available for business accounts only. Per item fee applies. Please see our fee schedule.